Monday, June 30, 2014

Zelda FPS - Alpha 5 (Now Out, I Guess) // What to expect in Alpha 6 (hopefully)

Welp, Alpha 5 is out.

It has the fire rod and ice rod, armor bonuses, etc.

See post Here.


_______________________________________

As for Alpha 6? This is basically gonna take care of some visual aspects of the mod. My good friend Ironitus has told me today that he will be done with the swing animation for the Fighter Sword most likely later tonight. Another friend of mine has agreed to attempt making a mushroom cloud. I plan to use the "mushroom cloud" as a death animation for enemies and explosives.

I might even do some visual stuff myself, such as ripping more sprites or editing existing ones. However, that depends on if I'm feelin' too lazy to do any visuals or not.

Hey, don't judge, art is hard for me to do.....Which is why I stick with coding.


No comments:

Post a Comment