Friday, June 27, 2014

Welcome To My Blog

As the title says, welcome to my blog. Here is where I'll be posting information about any projects I'm working on. Even inside information.

This blog also acts as a backup in case I get banned from ZDoom Forums for doing something I'd regret. Hopefully that'll never happen, though. I mean, I REALLY don't want to be the next Sergeant_Mark_IV.


Either way, my two main projects right now, at the time of posting, are Unbound and my un-named Zelda FPS.

Unbound is a mod for Doom that modifies all the weapons and implements random spawners. It has Cluster Explosions, explosive shells, some BFG10K, a Railgun, more explosions, etc.

My Zelda FPS started out as a "I wonder what ALTTP's world would look like as a FPS" and is being currently worked on by me and a few others. It is planned to include all weapons and most enemies, also having all locations from the original game. Anyone is free to help out, they just have to ask.

More on the Zelda project in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment