Friday, June 27, 2014

Zelda FPS - Progress for Alpha 4 (bombs, hammers, and huds)

So far, I have all the swords done, both the bow and boomerang are made, there's hearts (restore 10 HP each), magic jars, bushes, and one enemy (green soldier).

And that's just in the current public release, Alpha 3.

So far, in Alpha 4, I've got the bombs and hammer done, plan to do the hookshot, and will most likely be implementing some form of enemy or decoration.


My pal whom I met on a MM8BDM server (yes, I know the game sucks, I mainly play it to troll/torture the community like an asshole) has made a hud frame. He goes by Little/Captain Honey Bunny. Yes, a man who goes by "Honey Bunny", deal with it. =P

Anyways, I can't credit him by his ZDoom username since, as far as I know, he doesn't even have an account.

Screenshot of the hud. (currently only one frame, waiting for him to make the others)

No comments:

Post a Comment